EKMOB Field Sales Team Management Application User Agreement
Article 1. The Parties
a) Ekmob Mobil İş Sistemleri ve Teknolojileri A.Ş. (Ekmob Mobile Business Systems and Technologies Inc.) (hereinafter referred to as Ekmob) carries out the activities of www.ekmob.com website.
b) Internet user who is a member of www.ekmob.com ("Member")
Article 2. Subject of the Convention
This Agreement is written with the purpose of determining the rights and obligations of the parties and the related parties and the terms and conditions related to the data uploaded to the site (“Content) by the user (“Member”).
Article 3. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
· The Member declares and undertakes that his personal and other information he/she gives when registering as a member of www.ekmob.com web site is correct before the law and that he/she will compensate Ekmob’s all damages and damages that will be incurred by the fact that if this information is not correct or incomplete.
· The Member may not give the password given to him by Ekmob to any other person or organization, only the Member has the right to use the password in question. For this reason, Ekmob reserves the right to claim any compensation and other claims arising from such unauthorized use against all claims and claims against Ekmob by third parties or by the competent authorities.
· The Member agrees and undertakes to respect and not to violate the provisions of the legal legislation while using www.ekmob.com. Otherwise, all legal and penal obligations will completely and exclusively bind the Member.
· The Member may not use the www.ekmob.com website in any way to infringe public order, to violate the general morality, to disturb and harass the others, for an unlawful purpose, to infringe upon the intellectual and copyright of others. In addition, the Member may not engage in any activity (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.) that may prevent or disturb the use of services by others.
· The opinions, ideas, and opinions expressed, written by the members on the www.ekmob.com website, are all members' own personal opinions and bind the opinion owner. These views and thoughts have no interest and connection to Ekmob. Ekmob does not have any responsibility for the damages that the third party may incur due to the opinions and opinions of the Member and for the damages the Member may suffer due to the opinions and opinions to be declared by the third parties.
· Ekmob shall not be liable for any damages to the Member software and data from unauthorized reading of the Member data. The Member has agreed in advance not to claim compensation from Ekmob for any damages incurred by the use of the website www.ekmob.com.
· The Member has agreed not to access or use the software and data of other Internet users without permission. Otherwise, the legal and penal responsibilities that will arise from this belong to the Member.
· The Member who violates one or more of the articles listed in this membership agreement shall be personally and criminally liable for such violation and shall keep Ekmob free from the legal and criminal consequences of such violations.
· www.ekmob.com web site software and design are owned by Ekmob and copyright and / or other intellectual property rights are protected by the related laws and they cannot be used by the Member without permission, cannot be acquired and cannot be changed. Other companies and products mentioned on this website are trademarks of their respective owners and are protected under intellectual property rights.
· Ekmob may collect some data such as the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the Internet service provider, date and time accessed to the site, pages accessed at the site and the site used for accessing directly to its web site for improving/developing the website www.ekmob.com and / or in accordance with the legal regulations.
· Ekmob is required to provide the Member's personal information as a legal requirement or (a) to act in accordance with legal requirements or to comply with legal acts communicated to Ekmob; (b) Disclose in good faith the need to protect and defend the rights and property of the family www.ekmob.com and the Ekmob website.
· Measures have been taken to ensure that the website is free of viruses and similar software. Furthermore, in order to ensure the ultimate security, the user must supply his own virus protection system and ensure the necessary protection. In this context, the Member shall be deemed to have accepted that he / she is responsible for all errors that may occur in his / her software and operating systems and the direct or indirect consequences of such entry into the Ekmob website.
· Ekmob reserves the right to change the contents of the site at any time, to modify or terminate any service provided to users, delete user information and data on Ekmob web site, by notifing the company one month in advance and delivering all past data to the user.
· Ekmob may change, update or cancel the terms of the membership agreement without prior notice. Any provision that has been changed, updated or repealed shall be effective in respect of all members at the time of publication.
· The Parties acknowledge and agree that all computer records belonging to Ekmob shall be taken as the sole and true exclusive evidence, in accordance with Article 287 of the HUMK and that the records in question constitute an evidence agreement.
· EKMOB cannot be held responsible for major changes in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms, or for problems caused by software on these platforms.
· Users’ hardware errors or problems are of interest to the Member, for example, hardware errors that may occur on a PC, tablet or smartphone. Therefore, EKMOB cannot be held responsible for the problems that may occur in the application and the data loss due to these problems.
· The performance of Ekmob mobile applications, operating speed and battery consumption may differ in devices and models. EKMOB cannot be held responsible for data loss in the application occured the result of such situations.
· Ekmob is committed to supporting the latest two major versions of mobile applications. Ekmob cannot be held responsible for the lack of application for the versions of the devices used by the users or the loss of data accordingly.
· The user agrees that, in accordance with this membership agreement, Ekmob has the authority to send information e-mails and SMS messages to the Members’ registred e-mail addresses and mobile telephone numbers, respectively.
Article 4. Termination of the Agreement
This contract shall remain in force until the Member cancels his / her membership or cancels his / her membership by Ekmob. Ekmob holds the right of cancelling this agreement without prior notice and unilaterally, if the user violates any provisions of this membership agreement.
Article 5. Dispute Resolution
The Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices are authorized for disputes related to this contract.
Article 6. Entry into Force
A Member's membership registration means that the Member reads all the articles in the membership agreement and accepts the items included in the membership contract. This contract was concluded at the time of membership of the Member and entered into force mutually.